Saturday, October 24, 2009

Because I need to...

-I need to take my mind off things
-I need to have more energy
-I need to be able to fit into my clothes
-I need to feel attractive again
-I need to be able to have the energy and stamina to care for a little one
-I need to make my body a temple unto the Lord
-I need to fit into a super cute bridesmaid dress in one year
-I need to be healthy now to set an example for my kids in the future

Goal: Lose 53 pounds by October 2010. (would not be unhappy if it happened sooner, but hey, lets be realistic

Plan: working out 4 days a week, cutting back on bad carbs.

Who wants to join in with me? I am going to do a jump start with South Beach Phase 1.

And some added incentive...because Jon and I are SO NEEDING this, we have a "reward" system in our budget. If we work out four days a week, for a month, we will receive $30 that month. Now if that isn't an incentive......shopping here I come!

And even more incentive....PUTTING THIS ON MY BLOG! Seriously, accountability anyone?

So, who's in?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in for accountability, Kristin. I'm getting back on track as well - doing The Lord's Table (online, free Christian study that has weight loss as the bonus from honoring God with everything, going to Him rather than food when we aren't physically hungry, etc - I'm doing it in a group format).

Kati said...

good luck kristin! although i think you look gorgeous already! and don't stress out too much...your life is pretty busy and about to get even busier! :)

~Kati