Saturday, September 29, 2007

Homecoming and a much needed update

An apology to those who regularly read my blog and haven't had any new things to read. Yah right, like you all sit around and wait for me to post. Part of why I haven't posted is because I have had little post and the other part is that I have been having some health problems that have prevented me from being productive :) Please pray for my health!!

Today was Homecoming at Albion, and the best part....I had the chance to meet some Albion IV alum, hear their stories, hear where they are now, and how IV has made an impact in their lives. It was so awesome!!! I was very encouraged.

Things with students have been very encouraging lately. I have been able to see students have more vision than before and a desire to carry it out. The chapter has more than doubled and people are growing spiritually. I am so excited to watch people deepend their relationship with the Lord.

Please pray for:
-Continued financial support. I am currently at 80%
-We have an upcoming Conference on evangelism called COMPELLING. Pray that student would go have a heart that is compelled to share the Gospel.
-Leadership Development and a God directed vision
-My health

No comments: