Saturday, September 1, 2007

Wedding and Family



Last week Jon and I spent a lot of time at home visiting family. Jon's brother got married and it was great to see friends and family. Here are some pics to enjoy.

Kim and the Sausser Brothers

My two favorite sisters!!!
Me and the hubby. I love him!
On another note...A lot of you know that Jon and I have been south beach dieting, and working out. Well I have been slacking.....a lot, say, about 3 weeks. And it being the first of the month and all, I am really excited to get back on track. We are still trying to lose weight and to get in shape! Keep us accountable and kick out butt!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea for the pictures! I love it when you put pictures on here. I'm glad we finally got to chat yesterday. :) Hopefully you weren't too bored today.

Love ya!