Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I am not a healthy staff worker:)

I have not updated this in a while, mostly because there is not much to update other than on my health. I am not sure who reads this, but figure that there must be people that read this that can lift me up in prayer. For the past 3 weeks or so, my health has been not good, which has caused lots of doctors trips, a trip to Urgent Care, and trip to the ER, time in bed, etc.

My symptoms:
-Chest pain (both pain, and tingling)
-Heart palpitations
-Dizzyness, light-headedness, blacking out
-Shortness of breath
-Muscle spasms

What the docs think:
-Well, went to an ENT and found out the growth on my throat was nothing to worry about, it was simply scar tissue from getting my tonsils out.
-Heart is ok, though I get an echo and a 24 hr heart monitor on Thursday
-Asthma is ok
-My thyroid levels are off, which could be causing my hormones and blood levels to go crazy, which could be causing all of these problems. I go to the endocrinologist on Oct 30. Pray that it goes quickly, because I really want to get it fixed!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Ok, we REALLY need to talk soon!