Sunday, September 12, 2010

Quotes turned Blog Worthy

I am a campus minister, seeking to be a part of transforming students and faculty, renewing the campus and developing world changers. I want to see students grow in love for God, His Word, His people and His purposes.

With that being said, I have students say the following to me since school has started this year:

-"I am here to lead. I want to be a light."

-"I talked with some girls in my FYE group about Christianity."

-"I need your help. I want to study the Bible but don't know where to start."

-"Can I come to InterVarsity if I am not a christian? I am seeking religion. Will you tell me what you believe?"

-"Why do we do missions? Because Jesus said so."

-"I talked to a chinese girl about Jesus today."

May God have his way on this campus and in these students lives.

2 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

What an awesome thing to be a part of Krisitn!

ambuh said...

How encouraging! It is going to be a great year!