Wednesday, November 4, 2009

waiting...waiting....waiting....waiting....waiting.....waiting.....

I want to hold her
I want to kiss her
I want to hug her
I want to dress her up in sweet pink clothes
I want to take pictures of her
I want to stay up all hours of the night with her
I want to change poopy diapers
I want rock her
I want to tell her about Jesus
I want to show her off to the world
I want to spend the holidays with her in my arms
I want my Noelle

With only 6 days left until her due date, every time the phone rings, we run to it, and hold our breath knowing that this could be the phone call that changes our lives, for better or worse. And still, nothing. We know nothing, but we are hopeful, we are waiting for good news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you lots! If there is any specific ways you want me praying let me know.

Love you lots!
Hollie