Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday #9

Thanking God this week for:

-the amazing weather!!!
-some significant conversations on campus this week
-The golf course is open, and is doing really good business---and again God is providing for us.
-the way scripture speaks to me, and I know that it is the word of God
-a day with baby Zach yesterday...even though he is getting to be less and less of baby. He made my day, and it was so fun spending time with him
-my dad has seriously injured his leg while on vacation in Fl....the good thing...he is in Fl, therefore he has spend a lot of time in the pool and hot tub because it feels good on his leg, and he drives for a living (as a drug sales rep) so luckily he is on vacation and has time to rest
-generous people giving to the Albion scholarship account
-my husband's talent and passion for cooking
-the books that Melissa gave me to read last night, now I just have to read them.

No comments: