Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Staff Conference '08

The InterVarsity National Staff Conference in St. Louis was great---except for the fact that I am sick now, probably from lack of sleep and spending a week with 1200 germy people :) But I love you all, InterVarsity Staff!!!

First things firsts, the beds we stayed in were pretty amazing, pretty hard to believe, but it was great!

The theme was "I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL." In God's great grace, He revealed to me that I am often ashamed of the power of the Gospel. It was soo encouraging to hear how God is using InterVarsity around the world to make an amazing difference in the lives of students and faculty.

I am so grateful to be working with this organization. The leadership is amazing.

I have tons of things that I could post about Staff Conference, what would you guys like to hear?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What was your favorite seminar?