Friday, December 14, 2007

The Acts of the Apostles

I have been studying the Book of Acts since my Christmas break has started. It is amazing to me to read how bold the apostles were. They took every opportunity to share the truth of Jesus with anybody that would listen, even if they were in danger. Peter's transformation is amazing to me as well. I remember reading in the Gospels that he did not always have this boldness for Christ, but once Luke starts writing the book of Acts, Peter's boldness is hard to ignore.

And ofcourse, as I apply the scripture and take some time for some self reflection, I realize, that I do not make the most of every opportunity. I do not share the Gospel with boldness... so I am praying for boldness, and that God would continue to add to the number daily of those being saved!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! That's exactly what is striking me as well about ACTS. Those apostles were amazing!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.