Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Plans for December

It is December, and I feel like a scrooge because I am not decorating for Christmas---at all. My mom and sisters would be sooooo ashamed of me!!! I just can't justify doing some much work when I will not even be home very much to enjoy it. And our house is so stinkin small we don't even have enough room for a Christmas tree (so it will remained boxed up). I am making a promise to myself that I will decorate when I have kids, because I loved having that growing up, but I have some time before that happens. *Hopefully we will have a baby next Christmas* Jon and I are talking about adopting soon.

While my students are home and away from campus I want to make the best use of my time. Though I am excited for a break and for some refreshment, I don't want to be wasteful. Here is my list of December goals'

-Manuscript the Book of Acts (inductively study)
-Get back into an exercise routine
-Deep, thorough clean of the house
-Raising the remainder $6000 of my budget for this year
-Planning for New Student Outreach for January
-Different types of Ministry planning
-Spending lots of time with family
-Going to St. Louis for the National Staff Conference

No comments: