Monday, December 3, 2007

Winter break has started

I am officially done working with students until January 22. CRAZY! Albion has a crazy long Christmas/Winter Break. I am really looking forward to spending some extended time with the Lord. He has been teaching me sooo much and I haven't made the time to process and study lots of scripture, including meditation and memorization.

Also, during my break from students, I will be spending a lot of time fund raising. I am about $6000 short for this year's budget. Please pray that God would provide for me so I can focus on student ministry.

There will be lots of time for me to prep for January, prepping the Bible Studies, planning prayer meetings and leadership meetings, doing some advertising and even working on some new student outreach things. It is sooo fun to plan new student outreach, usually January is not as popular as the beginning of the year, but it is still a good time to meet students and to invite them to fellowship events.

Time to be productive today!

No comments: