Friday, July 19, 2013

Anniversary Week (Wedding!!!)


    So I am a little late on the wedding update......

    We were married on a beach on Lake Huron. It was beautiful, but  incredibly, incredibly, hot. Sooo hot.Whew.  We gave water bottles to every  guest, and had our programs made into fans.

   I love my husband more today than ever before. I could go on and on, but 7 years later, and I am more in love than I ever thought I could be. Here's to at least another 7!

  And for the photo version of our wedding......






After the ceremony there was a mad rush to jump in the lake to cool off. So glad I had a T-length dress on, so I could join them:) 


My sisters and I....all making the same face, that we always make, all the time, and unless someone points it out, we don't even know we are making it:) 





No comments: