Thursday, May 3, 2012

He knew what I needed

He knew that I needed some time with my little man playing outside today. 

He knew that I was going to laugh all day when Caleb came up to me and said, "So what is that mumma?" (per usual). I replied, "It's the engine to your lawn mower." His response. "Yes! Good job mumma." As if he knows all that there is to know about lawn mower engines, and I was just given an uknown quiz. 

He knew that I had a really bad headache, premigraine, and all I wanted to do was to go to bed early. 

He knew that I also would have loved a quiet night down stairs, laying on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy while the boys were fast asleep. 

He knew that it would he would be storming outside, so much so that we would lose power. 

He knew that I needed to prep for the Mark track at Chapter Focus Week. 
 He knew I needed to be in the word. 

He knew I needed to be refreshed by the word. 

He knew I needed some Jesus tonight. 

He knew it would take some drastic measures, because I have been avoiding Him lately. 
He knew that I take a break from my study time to take pictures, edit photos and write a blog post, and yet He still waits for me to go back into His presence. 

He knew. 


No comments: