Friday, October 19, 2007

RSTI

This week I spent some time in Ann Arbor for our Regional Staff Training Institute. It was very helpful, I learned a lot about how to be a staff worker and was humbled by the fact that I don't always know what I am doing.

I am so energized by strategy, and vision casting and that was a lot of the training. It got me very excited. I am still processing some of the information that I learned and when I am fully processed, if that could be possible, I will be posting later.

As for yesterday, what an energizing day! I spent the whole day with my friend Sarah who came to visit me which was amazing! It was sooo refreshing to sit and talk. I LOVED it. Thanks Sarilou!

This weekend, back in St. Clair for the Missions Conference at Crossroads. I am excited to spend some time with family, and to be back in Crossroads for worship!

No comments: