Saturday, August 11, 2007

This should be a blog with much more substance, because I have been processing through a lot lately. I spent lots of time journaling, and processing through emotions and through things that the Lord is teaching me---but you will have to wait for that blog for a while.....For now, just a fun update.

I got my haircut yesterday. It is a really cute new do for me, and it looks sooo much cuter when I wear my hair straight, so buh bye curls (at least for now). And the funny thing is.....I have never really done my hair before---some mousse or gel, and thats it.....but with this hair cut I have to do a lot of work to it.

My sister-in-law to be had her bridal shower today. Fun Fun Fun, I lOVE Presents!

I spent two days at Brown City Camp, in good ole, Brown City, MI. I listened to one of my favorite people in the world.....Adrian Despres (www.kbm.org or www.adriandespres.com) I was greatly challenged by the speakers, and some of those things will be things that I will continue to process. It was a great time to try to talk to students about their opportunities to get involved in Christian Fellowships, specifically InterVarsity while they are away at school.

On a funding note, I am currently at 60%. I need to be at 70% to be on campus. I am excited as school is getting closeer, but then my flesh takes over, and I think that I will never be provided for. BUT God is faithful, and I believe that He will get me to where I need to be.

Please pray:
-Students are moving in next week
-For the soil to be softened, and for students hearts to be searching after the Lord
-For Jon and I to find a church to be a part of
-Continued fund development process :)

No comments: