Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4, 2013

Month of Thanksgiving November 2013  

Today I am thankful for:
- a nap. I know I said that the other days this month, sheesh. It's been a hard month already, lots of stuff going on externally and internally, along with kids who are giving up sleep.
-"Caught being a big boy." We are having crazy issues with C. He is being N A U G H T Y. This morning I made a chart, titled, "Caught Being a Big Boy." Every time he did something "big", he could put a star sticker on his chart. Stickers were filling up as he ate well, took a nap, washed hands after going potty, picked up his toys, helped with Chicky, etc. When the chart is filled up, we have a big treat he can pick out.
-Diana, her support friendship and prayers. I am thankful for friends who get me.
-Affirming "circumstances."
-Taking the next steps of obedience, and being blessed.
-He got in the pool! Last year, we signed Caleb up for swimming lessons, but it was torture to get him near the pool. When this year's registrations were up, I was scared. Tonight, was the first night, but he did it.
-Kristy's boot camp....---Started today, working on losing weight....again. I am thankful that today was so easy. Granted, I would have loved to have a gallon of icecream instead of what I ate today, but I was surprised on how good everything tasted today. And I even liked working out:)
-Texting: It just  makes everything easier.

No comments: