Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy (Un)Birthday to My Three Year Old!

Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet boy!!! Ok, so I totally know that it is not your birthday today, or that we are really anywhere near your birthday (cough, cough, Dec. 27)....I didn't forget. I promise. Just didn't write out a blog post and I didn't want to forget...so here we go my sweet son. 

I cannot believe how much I love 3! I think I say that about every age, but it is so incredibly adorable, and cuddly and funny. Throw in a few tantrums and that is your life little buddy. 

I could easily see your transition from 2-3. I hated two. I am sorry, I love you sweet boy, but man, you had me going at two. Especially this summer. OH. MY. WORD. Terrible twos cannot even describe what you put us through little dude. 

The transition from 2-3 was BEAUTIFUL. You started communicating in a deeper way with multiple sentences, asking lots of questions. You are a huge help to baby J, one of the foster kids in our house right now, which helps out your mamma a ton! 

You are a mamma's boy right now. That was not true at 2. I really believe then that you hated me. It's a nice change around here. 

You are a terrible eater. I don't know how you will ever grow, because you don't eat child! Unless it's crackers, especially cheezits. 

You love monster trucks, trains, Thomas and Buzz LightYear. 

I am really excited to what this third year of life will bring to us buddy. I love you more today than when I first met you. You captivate my heart in ways I didn't think possible. And, I love that you are a mamma's boy:) 

We'll work on that. Dad says you can't live with us when you are 35.