Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Cupcake!

Raggie Roo celebrated her first birthday last week!! Happy Birthday to my sweet niece. (Note: I am fully aware, that I am posting a Happy Birthday Post for my niece before a birthday post for my son-- Rae's bday: Feb, Caleb's: Dec. I am trying to get back into the blogging world!) 

I don't really call her cupcake, but she had the most adorable cupcake and pink themed birthday. I LOVED it. So fun. It was a perfect day. 




Aunt Jalissa and the birthday girl

I made sure that I was actually in a picture...doesn't happen very much around here:) 

I'm ONE!


Cupcake Cake

Raegan's Cupcake

Mamma and Birthday Girl 


My baby boy and Joshy Boy (my sister's boyfriend) 





1 comment:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

These are GORGEOUS pictures!!! :) Wow, can't believe she is one. :)