Sunday, September 20, 2009

"I didn't want to be one of those Jesus Freaks..."

...is exactly what a student said to her peers at a chapel service on Chapel. She talked about how her "religion" was something that was personal to her, that she never wanted to be bold, or to let other people know how she felt. Long story short, God did a great work in her, and know she is wanting to tell people about Jesus.

Praise God for students like her. She is not sure what she us supposed to say, what she is supposed to do, but she wants to make a difference for Jesus and let people know about her savior. That is beautiful.

This is where my passion comes in....I get to be a part of her life. I get to be a part of training her how to effectively share the Gospel. I get to be a part of praying for her boldness on campus, praying for her friends, and praying that she would be used to change the world, through changing the campus.

Days like that...I love my job.

No comments: