Friday, November 7, 2008

It is early in the month, and already I am failing on my commitment to blog everyday. Feels like that a lot lately....not so much failing.....just lots of commitments and trying to see which ones to keep....

Speaking of commitments, I spoke at Albion's chapel service last night. It is a place where about 40 students come to worship, and hear a message. My message was called "Seeing your campus as a Mission Field." I asked all of the students to commit to a list of things.....many committed to praying for their lost friends, many committed to being a missional Christian on campus and some even said that they wanted to learn more about Jesus! I am hoping to do some great follow up and meet with each of these students. Pray that they would want to meet with me, and that I can start forming a relationship with even more students!

No comments: