Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sometimes you have to think out loud

Thinking out loud (er....thinking on the net)

  • I want to coupon more. I don't even really know where to start. So....where do I start? Help me out! 
  • I can't hear. Seriously. I am losing my hearing. If I ask you to repeat what you are saying 6 times, it is not because I am not paying attention. Just ask my husband how loud the tv needs to be. Don't worry. I have a doctors appointment in 2 weeks. 
  • I want to have lots of flowers in my yard, but not sure what to grow where, and what looks good and what doesn't. I don't have a green thumb. 
  • Round 5000,000 of weight loss/gain cycle. I would like to lose about 17.5lbs in the next 5 weeks. 
  • I am "doing" a 5k. Around my block, 3 times= 3.15 miles. Lila loves to walk, and I am trying to jog and walk. Someday I might actually run it and have a decent time, but I am working on consistency right now. 
  • I hope there is lots of sun at lake this weekend. My skin needs to UV rays! 
  • I need some good recipes for things with green onions, dill and rhubarb. Can you freeze that stuff? 
  • "Longing for More" by Ruth Haley Barton is one of the best books I have read in a long time. Not sure if it is really that good and life changing, or if I am in a really teachable, moldable spot. 
  • On my mind right now: Laundry, packing for up north, Detroit Missions Trip, Women in Ministry, Festival of the Forks, Missions Conference, Fundraising for InterVarsity, photography, Ordinary Miracles Photography,Ezra, VBS, train stations, writing letters, cleaning my house and cleaning out my car. 
  • I am so so so so so grateful for my neighbors, who are our deacons, friends, childcare provider, go to people. How can I show them how much I appreciate them? 
  • I have been blessed. A lot. 
What's on your mind?

No comments: