Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rtizting it at Timber Wolf Lake

This year, we are at a different place for our chapter camp. We normally go to Cedar Campus in the UP of Michigan, and now we are at Timber Wolf, a Young Life owned camp in Lake City, MI. It is beautiful and not filled with dirt!!! I love love love that I can walk from building to building on sidewalks and not on dirt paths!!! The ammenities are great!

But....we all know that is not why I am here, right? This is a camp to train student leaders. The next two weeks I am helping to train students in how to lead small group Bible Studies on their campuses! It is so exciting. As I train students, my own vision of missional small groups is being refreshed. I am excited to go back to Albion and to have small groups, to meet students and to put into practice the very things that I am training students to do!

No comments: