Sunday, November 17, 2013

November 17th 2013

Month of Thankfulness:

Today I am thankful for:

-Jon, who willingly wakes up with the kids early in the morning, and lets me sleep in on the weekends. You know, past 5:30am.
-Our Sunday morning tradition of going to Biggby for coffee
-Theology from my three year old: He was not allowed to have his Biggby Hot Chocolate, because of naughty behavior. After church, we heard, "I talked to Jesus, and apologized. He said I could have some hot chocolate now."
-Sunday night church cancelled. I was hoping it wouldn't be. I was so excited to go and spend some time with the teens, but it ended up being a great night. We were able to skype my family, I was able to put the laundry away and clean the house. Caleb and Jon had a wrestling match, kids went to bed early and Jon and I had a real conversation. It. Was. Wonderful. We didn't realize what a night at home looked like:)

No comments: