Thursday, January 2, 2014

Like Fingernails on a chalkboard

It started in the upstairs bathroom. It was annoying, but not THAT annoying. I didn't spend a lot of time in the upstairs bathroom, so I just walked away from the drip, drip, drip.

And then the kitchen. Though I don't spend tons of in the actual kitchen (hush), my desktop computer is right next to the kitchen and I do spend a lot of time on that thing. And oh, the dripping...it became more noticeable.

Noticeable went to annoying.

Annoying went to, "Oh, that's what that verse means."

God is a really great teacher, the best in fact. A great demonstration to help me know exactly how destructive it can be to be a nag. Not just to my husband, but to my kids and to my friends. I want my words to speak truth, to speak love, to speak peace.


No comments: